Accused of a DUI in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Police make mistakes. Get an affordable DUI Defense Lawyer to protect your record and license.
- Improper choice of sobriety tests
- Failure to read Miranda rights
- Invalid tests due to medical conditions such as acid reflux
- DMV Hearing Expert to contest license suspension
- Mis-calibrated breathalyzers
- Improper seizures of blood sample
- Police misconduct investigated
- Retest of blood samples by private lab
- Hardship licenses negotiated
Those accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in California realize that the evidence is stacked against them and that a qualified Law Firm is needed to resolve DUI cases. Most likely, you submitted to and allegedly failed a field sobriety test. On top of that, you completed either a breath or blood test and were told that your BAC (blood alcohol content) was over the legal limit of .08%.
Consequently, people are often resigned to giving up with out a fight. Sometimes, they incorrectly believe that a DUI has a fixed penalty like a speeding ticket which falls off of a record after a number of years. Other times, they understand that the repercussions are serious, but reluctantly accept their license suspension, fines, increased insurance rates and criminal charges without contest.
The simple truth is that while not all DUIs are beatable, many are.
– James T. Reilly, Senior Trial Attorney at Summit Defense
Please review this page as well as the various pages dedicated to DUI offenses and contact us for a FREE CONSULTATION should you have any further questions.