ACCUSED OF A SEX OFFENSE? AVOID JAIL AND REGISTRATION
• Sex Registration Opt-Out Strategies
• Staff Includes Former Sex Crime Unit Lead DA
• Probationary Therapy to Avoid Jail
• Respected Psychological and Medical Experts
• False Memory and Suggestive Interview Experts
• Computer Forensics Specialists
Summit Defense attorneys, led by Mr. James T. Reilly, the former Sex Crime Unit DA, specializes in defending accusations related to lewd conduct, child molestation, child pornography and indecent exposure. Summit Defense attorneys will not let you become a victim of California’s witch hunt mentality.
Call us day or night for a free and confidential case review to discuss your options.
Attorneys On Call, Days and Evenings 1-888-986-1338
Need a Sex Crimes Defense Attorney?
If you’ve been accused of a sex offense in the Bay Area,
an EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY is available to speak to you NOW.
Being accused of a sex crime can be devastating – we know that you are anxious about what might happen to you and your family, and maybe also concerned about your personal and professional reputation if the allegations come to light. That’s why you should call to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney RIGHT NOW; we won’t ask you to make an appointment to wait to see a lawyer.
For your convenience, we have 6 offices located throughout the Bay Area:
- San Jose Sex Crime Lawyer – 2570 North 1st Street, 2nd Floor, San Jose, CA 95131 (408) 333-9622
- San Francisco Sex Crime Lawyer – 580 California Street, 12th floor, San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 666-2316
- Oakland Sex Crime Lawyer – 1970 Broadway #1145, Oakland, CA 94612 (510) 352-1450
- Pleasanton Sex Crime Lawyer – 6200 Stoneridge Mall Rd #300, Pleasanton, CA 94588 (925) 218-4730
- San Rafael Sex Crime Lawyer – 4040 Civic Center Dr #200, San Rafael, CA 94903 (415) 524-7717
- San Mateo Sex Crime Lawyer – 533 Airport Blvd #400, Burlingame, CA 94010 (650) 763-8766
Summit Defense Criminal attorneys, led by Mr. James T. Reilly, the former Sex Crime Unit supervisor at the District Attorneys Office, specializes in defending accusations of:
Whether the crime you have been accused of is a misdemeanor or a felony, sex offenses can have serious consequences and you need an AGGRESSIVE and HIGHLY EXPERIENCED team fighting for you from day one. The Summit Defense team is led by a senior attorney who is a former sex crime unit DA, so we know how these cases are prosecuted. This means that we are in the very best position to defend you against attacks from the police and prosecutors. Our goal is always the complete dismissal of charges, and we will leave no stone unturned in pursuing that same goal in YOUR case