Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys IN northern California
Defending All Federal Crimes
If you have been accused of a federal crime…whether drug trafficking, securities fraud, mail fraud, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, or conspiracy to commit those crimes…you need an attorney that handles Federal Crimes.
When are Crimes in the Federal System?
Cases are considered to be federal crimes under two main categories:
- The crime breaks U.S. Federal Law
- The crime is committed on federally owned property which may include government buildings, national parks, courts, and airports.
Although there are similarities between state and federal court systems, there are important distinctions between them. For example, state prosecutors prosecute state crimes, while leading lawyers from the U.S. Attorney’s office prosecute federal crimes. Unlike cases involving state crimes, cases involving federal crimes often involve federal agents and require extensive investigations. Federal cases are considered to be “the big leagues” and are only handled by a small subset of criminal defense attorneys.
Summit Defense Attorneys have the expertise and background to defend these cases.
Call us day or night for a free and confidential case review to discuss your options.
For your convenience, we have 6 bay area offices located throughout the Bay Area:
- San Jose Federal Lawyer – 2570 North 1st Street, 2nd Floor, San Jose, CA 95131 (408) 333-9622
- San Francisco Federal Lawyer – 580 California Street, 12th floor, San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 666-2316
- Oakland Federal Lawyer – 1970 Broadway #1145, Oakland, CA 94612 (510) 352-1450
- Pleasanton Federal Lawyer – 6200 Stoneridge Mall Rd #300, Pleasanton, CA 94588 (925) 218-4730
- San Rafael Federal Lawyer – 4040 Civic Center Dr #200, San Rafael, CA 94903 (415) 524-7717
- San Mateo Federal Lawyer – 533 Airport Blvd #400, Burlingame, CA 94010 (650) 763-8766