CALIFORNIA CRIMINAL RECORD CLEANING
Here’s How Summit Defense Attorneys Can Help You:
- Discover exactly what’s on your criminal record – and see what an employer might see
- Legally be able to answer NO when asked if you’ve been convicted of a crime
- Reduce a felony to a misdemeanor –
then dismiss it
- Seal juvenile records
- Expunge misdemeanors so they are considered to be dismissed
- Wipe arrest records
- Apply for a Certificate of Rehabilitation
- Immigration status review
Are you concerned that a past mistake might cause problems with job applications, obtaining a license, or becoming a U.S. Citizen?
Don’t let an old mistake get in your way. If you have ever been arrested, convicted of a crime, or been found delinquent in juvenile court, you need take advantage of California law that lets you clean your record.
Call us today for a free and confidential case review to discuss your options.