Accused of Hit and Run in northern California?
Do Not Plead Guilty.
We fight to save your license and avoid a criminal conviction.
- Civil Compromise to avoid a criminal record
- DMV specialist to preserve driving privilege
- Former prosecutor on staff
- Negotiated settlements without court
Hit and Run Accidents occur when one one or more parties fail to stop following a collision and then leave the scene of an accident without exchanging the required driver documentation.
The accident can involve moving vehicles, a parked vehicle or even personal property. The bottom line is if after an accident, you drive away, even if it wasn’t your fault, you can be charged with hit and run.
Summit Defense attorneys include former prosecutors and a former police officer, so we know how to resolve these cases with civil compromise, diversion and dismissal. For both felonies and misdemeanors our goal will be to keep your driving privileges intact and to avoid a criminal record.
Call us day or night for a free and confidential case review to discuss your options.
For your convenience, we have 6 offices located throughout the Bay Area:
- San Jose Hit and Run Lawyer – 2570 North 1st Street, 2nd Floor, San Jose, CA 95131 (408) 333-9622
- San Francisco Hit and Run Lawyer – 580 California Street, 12th floor, San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 666-2316
- Oakland Hit and Run Lawyer – 1970 Broadway #1145, Oakland, CA 94612 (510) 352-1450
- Pleasanton Hit and Run Lawyer – 6200 Stoneridge Mall Rd #300, Pleasanton, CA 94588 (925) 218-4730
- San Rafael Hit and Run Lawyer – 4040 Civic Center Dr #200, San Rafael, CA 94903 (415) 524-7717
- San Mateo Hit and Run Lawyer – 533 Airport Blvd #400, Burlingame, CA 94010 (650) 763-8766